By means of this statement BLAKE SEVEN would like to make it clear that we take the privacy of our customers seriously. We are happy to explain what we do with all your personal information.
When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a contract, this is not used for the transfer of unsolicited communication if you have not given permission for this.
We use your postal address (received in the context of a sale) for sending advertising messages with information about products and services. If you do not wish to receive such advertisements, please contact us at the address below.
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
- The data processing is necessary for:
- the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper implementation of a public law task;
- the representation of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
- You have given permission for the processing when collecting it. We do not store your data any longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which they were collected.
- We will pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of the products or services you request. For example, we use a third party for the processing of iDeal payments in our webshop and we pass on your details to the mail deliverer to deliver the order to you.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things (with an agreement), that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required by law. For example, it is possible that the police will request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide your details.
Special personal data
The collected information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations.
Transferring security and receiving data
- If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector;
- We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of information that we receive on our site;
Safety storage of data
- On the page where you provide personal data, a secured connection is used.
- Passwords are always stored hashed.
- We store as little information as possible from customers and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this cannot be done differently.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically test our site.
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are provided with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
Access your data
Upon request, we inform visitors of our website about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to access this information, or wish to improve your personal data, please contact us at the address below.
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- In accordance with art. 15 AVG reserves the right to request information about your personal data that we process, insofar as this information is described therein;
- In accordance with art. 16 AVG reserves the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- 3. In accordance with art. 17 AVG has the right to request the removal of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or the execution, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- In accordance with art. 18 AVG, the right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you deny the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you do need them to initiate, exercise or defend legal actions, or objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 AVG;
- In accordance with art. 20 AVG reserves the right to receive your personal information you have provided us in a structured, up-to-date and machine-readable format or to request a transfer to another controller;
- The right to apply in accordance with art. 77 AVG to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory body of your usual home or workshop or our head office.
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use required or separate information provided by you in accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 S. lit. AVG regularly send our e-mail newsletter on the basis of your permission.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link included in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly agreed to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to continue to use data, which is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement.